We have two Bystronic laser cutting machines at our newly expanded facility in Petersburg, Ontario.
- Bystronic Bysprint 3015 6KW fiber
- Bystronic Bystar 2800W CO2
Our material inventory reflects the most commonly used sheet and plate thicknesses.
Sheet and plate stock:
- A36 44W mild steel 24ga to 3/4"
(mill finish, HR P&O, galvanized and satin coat)
- 304 and 316 stainless steel 26ga to 1/2"
(in 2B and #4 brushed finishes)
- 3003, 5052, 6061 aluminum .040" to .500"
We can also cut other metals such as copper and brass up to 1/4" thick.
We often cut customer supplied materials too, contact us and we'll be happy to accomidate your needs.
Maximum cutting thicknesses:
- Mild Steel 3/4"
- Stainless Steel 1/2"
- Aluminum 1/2"
- Copper 1/4"